Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush's revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The bass has an alder body; the thin one-piece C-shaped maple neck has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with energy. Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuners and a Leo Quan Badass Bass II bridge.
• Body Shape: Jazz Bass
• Body Wood: Alder
• Pickguard: Black
• Finish: Sunburst High Gloss
• Neck Wood: Maple
• Fingerboard Wood: Maple
• Neck Shape: Fender Thin "C"
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"(24.1cm)
• Spacing: 19mm
• Scale Lenght: 34"
• Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Size Frets
• Nut: 1-1/2" bone nut
• Neck Pickup: Fender Vintage single-coil
• Bridge Pickup: Fender Vintage single-coil
• Electronics: Passive (vol/vol/tone)
• Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
• Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
• Color: Chrome
• Case: Fender® Hard-case