This bass produces a thick rich sound reminiscent of a good vintage tone with a sweet rather than harsh high end; however, retaining the ability to cut through a mix. The addition of the very natural sounding preamp allows for variability towards more modern sounds.
The two separate volumes allow you to blend the two pickups in any amount of each, not limiting you to the fixed levels of a blend control. The passive tone control functions whether in passive or active mode enabling it to modify a different set of frequencies than the ones affected by the active tone controls.
• Body Shape: Monarch
• Body Wood: Ash
• Top Wood: 5A Flamed Maple
• Finish: Natural
• Neck Wood: 3-pieces Hard Rock Maple
• Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro
• Neck Shape: Fodera Standard "C"
• Fingerboard Radius: PLEK’d Compound
• Spacing: 19mm
• Scale Lenght: 34"
• Frets: 24 Medium Size Frets
• Nut: Bronze
• Neck Pickup: Fodera/S. Duncan Dual Coil
• Bridge Pickup:Fodera/S. Duncan Dual Coil
• Preamp: Fodera/Pope 3-Band Standard Preamp
• Tuning Machines: Fodera by Hipshot
• Bridge: Fodera 19mm Standard Bridge
• Color: Gold
• Case: Fodera Hardcase