Markbass CMD JB Players School Combo
- Todos nuestros productos son revisados, empacados con amor y enviados con seguro a la puerta de tu casa
- En stock
- Inventario en el camino
Founded by Markbass top-artist Jeff Berlin in 1996, The Players School of Music introduced a bold new concept in music education, to teach music only, and to detour players away from practicing with ineffective learning methods such as using metronomes. The school separated Art from Academics thereby creating a learning environment where nearly 100% of all the Players School students improve as players.
The CMD JB PLAYERS SCHOOL combo, named as Jeff’s great Music School, is the perfect choice for students... not only at The Player School of Music but worldwide!
We at Markbass know how important it is for student to practice and play with a good professional sound, as well as to have a compact, light and portable combo. This combo is the smart choice to satisfy all of these requests. It’s inexpensive, it features the same quality standard and the same quality control tests applied to all of our products by our technicians during production.
Jeff says, “The CMD JB Players School combo combines Markbass’ usual great tone with a high quality amp cabinet that is affordable. I am only interested in an amp if it has good tone built into it. This amp has it! I can practice with this amp and I can gig with it as well.”
The CMD JB PLAYERS SCHOOL combo has a highly-portable size, and it weighs only 35.72 lbs (16.2 Kg). Its sound is professional, and like all Markbass rigs, getting the right sound is as simple as setting the amp flat, plugging in, and turning up the volume.
EQ only needs to be used when compensating for unusual venue acoustics.
Both student and professional users deserve a great professional sound, and this combo is the choice!
|Potencia||• 250 w @ 4 ohms, 150 w @ 8 ohms|
|Preamp||• Solid state|
|Etapa de Poder||• Clase D|
|Ecualizador||• Bajos: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
• Medios Bajos: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• Medios Agudos: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• Agudos: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
• VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center freq 380 Hz
• VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) freq range 250 Hz-20 kHz
|Entradas||• Input: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
• Balanced Input (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
• Effects Return: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
|Salidas||• Line Out: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
• Effect Send: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
• Tuner Out: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
• Speaker Out: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
|Enfriamiento||• Speaker: 1 x 15" + Tweeter|
|Dimensiones||• 47.5 cm de ancho x 48 cm de largo x 46.4 cm de alto|
|Peso||• 16.2 kg|