The 30th Anniversary (800 instruments was made) of the legendary bass Stingray 4, timed to the 30th anniversary of Music Man - the second company of Leo Fender. Noteworthy features of this model is the body made entirely of mahogany, which is not typical for the classic Stingray (usually used ash or poplar), lacquered maple neck, and a stunning burgundy-red color. The sound of the instrument has long ago become a classic, standing behind the backs of pillars such as Jazz Bass and Presicion, it is very dense and fundamental (not without the help of a mahogany in the body). In some hands, he can be a bell, in the other growling, like Harley Davidson, and in the third generally piano. All this is due to active electronics, which allows you to achieve the desired sound without unnecessary gestures with torsion grips. Bass perfectly suits both for aggressive play with pick in the fatal directions, and also excellently manifests itself in the funk slap. In a word, he can do many things, including what many others cannot. The instrument is in very good condition.
• Body Shape: Stingray
• Body Wood: Mahogany
• Finish: Burgundy Red High Gloss
• Neck Wood: 3A Birdseye Maple
• Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
• Neck Shape: MusicMan Classic "C"
• Neck Finish: Burgundy Red High Gloss
• Fingerboard Radius: 7.5
• Spacing: 19mm
• Scale Lenght: 34"
• Frets: 21 High profile and Narrow width
• Nut: 1-5/8" Tusq
• Pickup: Music Man® humbucking with Alnico magnets
• Preamp: Music Man® 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, middle, bass
• Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
• Bridge: Music Man® stainless steel brige
• Color: Chrome
• Case: Music Man® Hard-case