The first bass designed by Ernie Ball Music Man, the Stingray 5 was unveiled in 1987 and has been an industry standard for extended range basses ever since. With its powerful punchy sound, the added flexibility of additional pickups and a comfortably contoured body the StingRay5 satisfies even the most demanding of players.
• Body Shape: Stingray
• Body Wood: Ash
• Pickguard: Tortoise
• Finish: High Gloss
• Neck Wood: Maple
• Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
• Neck Shape: Musicman Standard "C"
• Fingerboard Radius: 11"
• Spacing: 19mm
• Scale Lenght: 34"
• Frets: 21 Medium Size Frets
• Nut: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) bone nut
• Pickup: Music Man® humbucking with Alnico magnets
• Preamp: Music Man® 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, middle, bass
• Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
• Bridge: Music Man® stainless steel bridge
• Color: Chrome
• Case: Music Man® Hard-case