The Big J-Blade is a recent addition to our pickup catalogue; a jazz-style single coil with a continuous sensing blade. In order to provide players with a choice in tone, this pickup is offered with either a “warm and wooly” or “clean and clear” wind. As you might have guessed, the names of these winds denote the tone which they have been designed to facilitate. Just as has been demonstrated by our Big Blades, this pickup’s stylish, mean looking blade piece makes sure that each string’s output is accounted for.
- Big J-Blade Jazz-style Pickup.
- Uniform magnetic field—no worries about pole spacing.
- Choice in “warm and wooly” or “clean and clear” wind.
- Loaded with two ceramic bar magnets.
- Available 5-string, 5-string Fender, and 5-string Fender long cover.
- Laser cut, fiber bobbins.
- Wax-potted to contain any unruly frequency that may attempt to desecrate your desired tone.
19mm maximum pitch—works for most basses.
Blade radius designed for even output in most basses: (14”r: vintage round) & (20”r: modern flat)