Singular Sound Midi Sync Breakout Cable
- Todos nuestros productos son revisados, empacados con amor y enviados con seguro a la puerta de tu casa
- Inventario en el camino
Do you use the BeatBuddy along with a looper or other MIDI enabled device? If so, our MIDI Sync breakout cable is designed to help you get the most out of your performance. It enables the Beatbuddy to interact with your other MIDI equipment as a slave or master.
The cable was specifically designed for the BeatBuddy which was too small to house traditional MIDI IN/OUT ports. As a result, we incorporated a PS/2 connector on the BeatBuddy which, when utilized with this adapter and a male to male 5 pin MIDI Cable provides all the MIDI information you’d need.
|Functions (when used with the BeatBuddy)||• Keep the BeatBuddy at eye level while using one of the buttons on the Footswitch+ to do everything the BeatBuddy’s onboard switch could do. (Start/stop the beat, control fills and transitions)
• Press the left switch during a song to trigger an accent hit. (Can be any sound and different for each song part.)
• Pause/unpause the beat during a song with the right switch.
• During song selection, hold the right switch to enter/exit folders.
• During song selection tap the right switch to advance to the next song/folder.
• Switch to half time and or double time during a song.
|Construction||• All metal design
• 5 x 3.5 x 1.5 in.
• 1 pound
|Included in the Box||• Footswitch+
• 1/4″ low profile right-angle TRS stereo cable